ecoSolutionsPRO is a NEEDS driven SOLUTION based company that:
- Uses eco-friendly practices/products
- Provides SOLUTIONS for your Home Performance* NEEDS
- Uses highly trained PROfessionals in their field of expertise to finely tune your home for peak performance
*Home Performance is how well your home’s structure and mechanical equipment operate to synergistically perform at highest efficiency, with optimal safety and comfort, at the lowest possible cost.
Below are just a few of the more common NEEDS we experience on a regular basis:
- water leaks
- damp and musty odors in a basement
- black streaks on the carpet at the baseboards
- discoloration on baseboards/walls/ceiling
- crawl space is damp and has an odor
- attic doesn’t have enough insulation
- energy bill seems to be higher than they think it should be
- a room is always hot or cold
- air conditioner seems to run forever
- a variety of health issues – asthma, allergies, chronic cough, feeling better when they leave the house etc.
The solutions I offer as a Home Performance/Forensics Professional include two main components: Balancing Energy Efficiency with Environmental Excellence.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY (a way of managing and restraining the growth in energy consumption)
We will assess your NEED by:
- Home Performance Energy Audit – Test IN
- Report with recommendations to reduce energy loss
- Comprehensive Investment strategy vs. repair to reduce the cost of ownership
- Home Performance Energy Audit – Test OUT – to verify work completed with improvements documented
- Home Rated for Energy Performance by a certified HERS (Home Energy Rating System) Rater
- Energy Efficient Mortgage (EEM)/Appraisal
- Energy Savings can be experienced immediately
- Recapture your investment when you sell your home
ENVIRONMENTAL EXCELLENCE – (a way of managing environmental variables in order to support a healthy, sustainable indoor air quality)
We will assess your NEED by:
- Visual observation and advanced forensic inspection using scientific methodology and state of the art test equipment
- Air and surface sampling with certified Lab report
- Source identification
- Offer wholistic solutions, suggest possible lifestyle changes/product upgrades that are specific to your unique situation
- Remediation and build back in order to be mold free* – (*your structure does not support mold growth)
Our goal is to Educate, Evaluate, and Equip people with solutions that will produce a healthy, well balanced home – a home that is both Energy Efficient and Environmentally Excellent.
Embedded in the solutions we offer is a need to make a difference – from helping to reduce energy consumption, to helping a child with asthma sleep better, to helping people reduce their carbon footprint….our values drive our company.
I believe in education, that is why I have taken the time to expand my knowledge base, skill set and tool set to meet the needs of my clients. I have invested in earning certifications so that you can rest assured I am qualified to educate you, evaluate your unique situation and then equip you with solutions designed just for you!
My current certifications include:
BAP – Building Analyst Professional
WRT – IICRC Water Restoration Technician
LEVEL 1 Thermographer
CRT – Certified Residential Thermographer
CIS – Certified Indoor Air Quality Specialist
CMI – Certified IAQ/Mold Inspector
CFS – Certified Formaldehyde Screener
QST – Qualified Sampling Technician
PSP – Professional Screening Partner
We look forward to meeting all of YOUR Home Performance NEEDS!
We are a Veteran Owned and Veteran Supporting Small Business